It has been a while since I have posted my favorite things, and since summer is here I thought it would be an appropriate time to start again! Today, I have chosen 10 of my favorite gifts for a recent graduate! Whether it is a college graduation or a high schooler heading off to college, these gifts are perfect choices.
1. Emma Lyn Lanyard- These handmade custom lanyards are the perfect gift for any girl headed to college. Customize the lanyard in her school colors for the perfect personalized gift.
2. Stella and Dot Engravable Bracelet- Engrave this cuff with and words or numbers that are meaningful to you. Send the graduate off into the real world with a positive message or gift a high school grad headed to college with the coordinates of home. My sister in law Stefanie is a Stella and Dot stylist, contact her here to order your custom bracelet!
3. Simplified Planner- I can't think of a better gift to give a young girl starting a new adventure. As a new college student or a newbie in the workforce, staying organized and simplifying life is so important. The Simplified Planner comes in the daily and weekly editions with some pretty colors and fun patterns.
4. Emma Lyn Clutch- Design a custom and personalized clutch and stuff it with some essentials- Starbucks gift card, cash, lipgloss and gum.
5. May Designs Personalized Notebook- There are SO many options when it comes to a personalized notebook for May Designs. I have a different notebook for every part of my life. I also use their calendar notebook. This is another cute and personalized gift for under $20!
6. May Designs Personalized Stationery- Quality monogrammed stationery is a must for a recent college graduate starting out in the workforce. Design custom and personalized stationery from May Designs.
7. Emma Lyn Key Fob- A personalized gift for under $20 = the perfect little gift! Design a key fob in school colors for an added personalized touch!
8. Stella and Dot Getaway Bag- I use this bag all the time. It can be used for a night away, or even as a carry on bag for a weekend getaway. The bag adjusts to two different sizes and has a long strap as well. Plus, it comes in some super cute patterns!
9. Scarlet and Gold "She was Beautiful" Tee- This comfy tee has such a strong message, perfect for a recent graduate. Sometimes, we all need to stop and read this beautiful quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald.
"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul."
10. Brimmer Boys Belt- Know a preppy or sporty graduate? She will love these fun colored handmade belts. These belts are handmade in CT and come in a variety of themes and colors!