Bring it on Winter! Today I am sharing some of my Winter 2016 favorites.
1. Power Sheets: Starting a new year with a clean slate is an amazing feeling. I get super excited thinking about everything I want to do this year... and then I get overwhelmed. The power sheets have helped me focus on intentional goal setting to make things happen in 2016!
2. Cole Haan Booties: These are my go-to booties this winter- comfy, chic and look fabulous with my new favorite jeggings.
3. Old Navy Jeggings: Pants to wear to work or around the house for $25 that are as comfy as leggings? Yes please!
4. Buffalo Plaid: I am mad about plaid this winter. I have dressed up my plaid with a gold chain and gold monogram. The wallet pocket holds all of my cards and money and keeps me organized. Staying organized while looking fabulous- done!
5. Beauty Counter: This all natural cleanser and moisturizer makes my skin oh so happy during this cold dry weather. This is definitely my new favorite beauty product.
6. Kate Spade Courage Bracelet: I was given this bracelet as a gift because of my courage for starting my own business (thanks Stefanie)! Not only is the bracelet stunning, but the story behind it is every more amazing. Each bracelet is hand woven by people in Rwanda to help improve the quality of life for people in their community.
7. The Intern: It is so fun to watch a movie about a #GirlBoss with an added bonus that it is Anne Hathaway. Cute and funny story about hard work, trusting your gut, and believing in yourself.
8. The Cookie Rookie: This food blog is all about delicious and easy food. Her pictures are drool worthy and make me hungry every time I browse. Need some weeknight dinner inspiration? Check it out!
Stay warm my friends and have a FABULOUS start to 2016!