Here are some of my favorite things this week- I hope you love them too!
1. May Designs Notebook- I have been a huge fan of May Books for a few years now. You can design your own notebook and choose from so many beautiful patterns and monograms. My May Book helps me stay organized and keep track of my goals for the year!
2. Stella and Dot Renegade Cluster Bracelet- My sister in law introduced me to Stella and Dot 5 years ago and I have been in love ever since. This spiky bracelet has been a favorite of mine for a while. It is so fun and edgy.
3. Bare Minerals Well Rested Eye Brightener- Let's be honest- we can't always get 8 hours of sleep every night (although I definitely try)! This Bare Minerals eye brightener makes you look well rested every morning. Plus, the SPF 20 is an added bonus!
4. Sole Society Cammila Flats- I am obsessed with these sparkly flats. Super cute and super comfy- a winning combination!
5. Kate Spade One in a Million Mug- This mug has so much meaning to me, as The SCOTTY Fund celebrated giving out One Million Dollars. This mug is a pretty reminder of the power of one.
6. Emma Lyn Buffalo Plaid Key Fob- A Buffalo plaid key fob makes the perfect winter accessory. Personalize it with gold thread to complete the custom look! Look fabulous while never losing your keys again.
7. #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso- I know I am a little late to the party, as I am just reading this book now, but this book has some really valuable lessons. Sophia tells her unique stories and lets all of us learn from her mistakes.
8. Layer Cake Pinot Noir- Find any wine named after a chocolate cake and you know it is going to be good.