This week is all about some of my favorite things things you will find in my leather Catch All.
1. Pottery Barn Catchall- These leather catchalls are beautiful and functional. They can be monogrammed for the ultimate personalized home accessory. I leave mine on my dresser to put all of my favorite and most important things. Plus, it is on sale right now for $14.99!!!
2. Emma Lyn Key Fob- Never lose your keys again with the Emma Lyn Key Fob. I love this fun floral print, especially since I am dreaming of spring. Design your own key fob today!
3. DoTerra Lemon Oil- I love using lemon oil in the morning, it is such a nice way to wake up! Do Terra offers a huge variety of oils and they are offering BOGOs this week!
4. May Designs notebook- This Happy Stripe notebook was designed by one of my favorite Girl Bosses, Emily Ley. This brand new May Book is a fresh start ready to be broken into!
5. Stella and Dot Necklace- My sister in law gave me this necklace as a gift shortly after I got married. It is engraved with my wedding date on it. I love wearing it as a memory of such happy times!
6. Emma Lyn Lanyard- Sneak Peek! These custom lanyards will be hitting our shop in March so be on the lookout!
7. Burts Bees- I am a sucker for anything grapefruit. This chap stick is an essential in my catch all to keep my lips moist during this cold weather.
8. BBA Bracelets- These bracelets are handmade in Connecticut. I picked these out at The Mason Jar in Monroe. Alyssa makes beautiful bracelets- check them out online or at The Mason Jar!