This week, I am featuring all of my favorite things from my favorite city- The City of Brotherly Love!
1. I Heart Philly Tote Bag- This canvas tote bag has two of my favorite things on it- pretzels and Philly. Since Philadelphia is famous for soft pretzels and since I LOVE pretzels, this is the perfect tote bag for me. I found this tote bag at my favorite Philly boutique (see #2)
2. Verde- I discovered this amazing boutique on the Philadelphia chocolate tour. Verde is a boutique that carries everything from clothes, jewelry and accessories to chocolate. Yup, that's right. In the back of this boutique is a mini chocolate factory (Marcie Blaine Chocolates). Try the pub crawl bark, it's the perfect mix of sweet and salty.
3. LOVE cut out- This 3D LOVE cut out was our cake topper at our wedding. This represents one of my favorite places to snap a pictures in Philadelphia, LOVE Park.
4. LOVE Necklace- Another Verde find! My Husband got this Necklace for me as a wedding gift. LOVE Park was the theme of our wedding, so it was a very appropriate gift.
5. Victory Brewery- My Husband and I love visiting breweries and we recently visited Victory. They had a huge selection of beer and delicious food. If you are in the Downingtown area you should make a stop!
6. Insomnia Cookies- Perfect way to satisfy those late night sweets cravings. Insomnia cookies delivers locally, but they also now ship their amazingly delicious cookies!
7. Jim's Cheesesteaks- Many people argue Geno's or Pat's, but I am Jim's all the way. Located on South Street, you will usually find a line around the corner. Wiz Wit is all I have to say.
8. El Vez- Although I have many favorite restaurants in Philly, El Vez is the perfect place for an afternoon of Margs and Guac. If you stay for dinner, you must get the fajitas, they are out of this world.