Over the past three and a half months, I have been learning what kind of things I need to keep in my diaper bag. I have switched diaper bags about 10 times, trying to find the bag that works best for me. I just got this new diaper bag from Pottery Barn and I love it. It is so roomy and is full of pockets! I am giving you a look inside my diaper bag, and would love to know what your diaper bag essentials are!
- The Diaper Bag- This Pottery Barn diaper bag was a steal on sale for about $50.00. I love how it is full of pockets and came with a diaper changing pad as well. It is made from vegan leather so it is durable yet soft.
- Muslin Swaddle- I don’t leave the house without one of these blankets. I always keep one in the car and one in the diaper bag. We use these for everything from a blanket to stay warm, to a burp cloth, to a throw blanket to put on the grass. I love how many cute patterns these swaddles come in!
- Babyganics Hand Sanitizer- I have never been a germaphobe, but since having the little guy, I want to keep my hands clean all of the time. I love the Babyganics foam - it works and doesn’t leave your hands feeling sticky.
- A change of clothes- Because spit up and blowouts happen. No further explanation needed!
- Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Bags- These bags are great for diaper changes on the go! They take up minimal room in the diaper bag and work perfectly.
- A bottle and formula- I always keep a bottle full of water and formula in a container in the bag. I never want to get stuck somewhere without food! We love the Avent bottles.
- Munchkin Arm & Hammer Pacifier Wipes- Ryan loves his pacifier, and a dirty pacifier and a screaming baby don’t mix well. I found these wipes on amazon, and they are a great to have for those messy situations when there is no soap and water in sight!
- Diapers and Wipes in a Zipper Bag- I always put the diapers and wipes in a clutch so I can grab that bag and the changing mat. I use a travel size wipe pouch that I bought for a few dollars, and then I refill it when they run out. I like how the wipe pack is small and fits perfectly inside the pouch with a few diapers.
- Clutch- I use this clutch as my wallet, and it holds all of my essentials. I have my money, credit cards, business cards, chapstick and sunglasses inside. It is important to me to have my own place to put my own things inside this big diaper bag! I use the North Shore pattern that now comes in water resistant fabric. This fabric is perfect for the diaper bag, because spills happen!
- Snacks- I ALWAYS carry snacks for myself. When mom AND baby are hungry, it is not a good situation. I usually have a pack of almonds or trail mix in my bag for emergencies!
I would love to know, what other things do you put inside of your diaper bag?! Comment below, or comment on Facebook or Instagram!